Tuesday 30 September 2014

Hello

I’ve been meaning to do this for quite some time. 
I don’t so much have writers block as much as I have a crippling fear of appearing narcissistic while spewing my views over unwilling readers, like a torrent of self indulgent bile - so for now I'll be known as those 3 strokes that make up the letter H in attempt to keep some misguided anonymity.
This statement does however presume two things:
1. That there are any readers out there and that they are somehow being forced to stand under my vomit inducing metaphor.
2. That I’m am in fact a writer and there has been a point in my life where there hasn’t been a block.
I think that this is meant to be my introduction to you and I’m suddenly very self conscious, I’m not sure of what keys to hit and the order is even more unsure still. Like a nervous date who’s just noticed the white smears of toothpaste on their black attire, I feel like an idiot.

Hi. 
I’m a graphic designer, feminist and roller derby enthusiast. I want to write about things, please watch me try.

No comments:

Post a Comment